Re: [scrumdevelopment] Looking for Scrum Trainer/Coach

  • Kevin Rutherford
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7 3:30 AM
      On 07/09/05, alex_mueller_1 <alex_mueller_1@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      my company wants to start pilot projects to test the applicability of
      the scrum methodology. We are looking for trainers/coaches, who
      support the pilot projects. Does anyone know a good Scrum trainers?
      Which experiences have you made with them? Is there a trainer that you
      do not recommend? Thanks in advance.

      Alex

      Hi Alex,
      Where are you based?
      Cheers,
           Kevin
      --
      http://www.rutherford-software.co.uk
      http://silkandspinach.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7 5:19 AM
        Hi Alex,

        Our company Löwenfels Partner in Switzerland wants to employ Scrum in
        all our projects. We were (and still are) therefore also in the need
        of guidance and advice.

        I gladly can recommend Joseph Pelrine. He has just recently deliverd a
        Scrum Training in our company. His advice is well-founded and he takes
        his time to listen to your particular situation.

        My co-workers are very pleased with his advice and guidance. He is
        also ready to travel when you are bit farther a way.

        If you want to know more, just let me know offline.

        Jiri Lundak
        Head of Development, http://www.loewenfels.ch
        Switzerland

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "alex_mueller_1"
        <alex_mueller_1@y...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > my company wants to start pilot projects to test the applicability of
        > the scrum methodology. We are looking for trainers/coaches, who
        > support the pilot projects. Does anyone know a good Scrum trainers?
        > Which experiences have you made with them? Is there a trainer that you
        > do not recommend? Thanks in advance.
        >
        > Alex
      • Nick Xidis
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7 6:41 AM
          We've had a very good experience with Mike Cohn (http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/). He's based in the US but might consider travel.

          Good luck.

          NX

          <alex_mueller_1@y...> wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > my company wants to start pilot projects to test the applicability of
          > the scrum methodology. We are looking for trainers/coaches, who
          > support the pilot projects. Does anyone know a good Scrum trainers?
          > Which experiences have you made with them? Is there a trainer that you
          > do not recommend? Thanks in advance.
          >
          > Alex

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Nick Xidis              *       Never confuse issues of
            nxidis@...  *        preference with issues
            (913)484-8556    *                   of principal.
        • Alex Schneider
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 8 11:37 AM
            @Boris and Kevin:
            Our headquarter is located in Europe/Germany.

            Alex