Looking for Scrum Trainer/Coach

  • alex_mueller_1
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2005
      Hi,

      my company wants to start pilot projects to test the applicability of
      the scrum methodology. We are looking for trainers/coaches, who
      support the pilot projects. Does anyone know a good Scrum trainers?
      Which experiences have you made with them? Is there a trainer that you
      do not recommend? Thanks in advance.

      Alex
    • Boris Gloger
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2005

        Hi Alex, are you looking for someone in Europe or ...?

        --- boris

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/9EfwlB/TM

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        boris gloger
        www.glogerconsulting.de
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2005
          On 07/09/05, alex_mueller_1 <alex_mueller_1@...> wrote:
          Hi,

          my company wants to start pilot projects to test the applicability of
          the scrum methodology. We are looking for trainers/coaches, who
          support the pilot projects. Does anyone know a good Scrum trainers?
          Which experiences have you made with them? Is there a trainer that you
          do not recommend? Thanks in advance.

          Alex

          Hi Alex,
          Where are you based?
          Cheers,
               Kevin
          --
          http://www.rutherford-software.co.uk
          http://silkandspinach.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7, 2005
            Hi Alex,

            Our company Löwenfels Partner in Switzerland wants to employ Scrum in
            all our projects. We were (and still are) therefore also in the need
            of guidance and advice.

            I gladly can recommend Joseph Pelrine. He has just recently deliverd a
            Scrum Training in our company. His advice is well-founded and he takes
            his time to listen to your particular situation.

            My co-workers are very pleased with his advice and guidance. He is
            also ready to travel when you are bit farther a way.

            If you want to know more, just let me know offline.

            Jiri Lundak
            Head of Development, http://www.loewenfels.ch
            Switzerland

            --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "alex_mueller_1"
            <alex_mueller_1@y...> wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > my company wants to start pilot projects to test the applicability of
            > the scrum methodology. We are looking for trainers/coaches, who
            > support the pilot projects. Does anyone know a good Scrum trainers?
            > Which experiences have you made with them? Is there a trainer that you
            > do not recommend? Thanks in advance.
            >
            > Alex
          • Nick Xidis
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 7, 2005
              We've had a very good experience with Mike Cohn (http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/). He's based in the US but might consider travel.

              Good luck.

              NX

              <alex_mueller_1@y...> wrote:
              > Hi,
              >
              > my company wants to start pilot projects to test the applicability of
              > the scrum methodology. We are looking for trainers/coaches, who
              > support the pilot projects. Does anyone know a good Scrum trainers?
              > Which experiences have you made with them? Is there a trainer that you
              > do not recommend? Thanks in advance.
              >
              > Alex

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                Nick Xidis              *       Never confuse issues of
                nxidis@...  *        preference with issues
                (913)484-8556    *                   of principal.
            • Alex Schneider
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 8, 2005
                @Boris and Kevin:
                Our headquarter is located in Europe/Germany.

                Alex