ScrumMaster Training in Florence Italy September 14-15

  • bob payne
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
      You are invited to the ScrumMaster Certification and training class
      to be held at the Cassa Santo Nome di Gesu in Florence Italy. This
      is a beautiful area of Florence and the classes will be held on the
      grounds of an active Franciscan Convent.

      Here is information about the meeting room and rooms are available at
      this convent:

      Web Link: www.fmmfirenze.it

      FRANCESCANE MISSIONARIE DI MARIA - Piazza del Carmine, 21 - 50124
      Firenze - Tel. 055 21 38 56 Fax: 055 28 18 35 - e-mail :
      info@...

      The class will be held on the 14th and 15h of September.

      A more detailed description of the course is available at
      www.controlchaos.com/certifiedscrum/course.htm. If, for any reason,
      you will not be attending, please let me know by return email or call
      me at 202-903-6854.

      You can sign up at www.acteva.com/go/electroglide

      I look forward to seeing you.

      Bob Payne
      202-903-6854
    • Joseph Pelrine
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
        At 05:24 AM 9/6/2005, you wrote:
        You are invited to the ScrumMaster Certification and training class
        to be held at the Cassa Santo Nome di Gesu in Florence Italy.  This
        is a beautiful area of Florence and the classes will be held on the
        grounds of an active Franciscan Convent.

        Here is information about the meeting room and rooms are available at
        this convent:

        Web Link: www.fmmfirenze.it

        FRANCESCANE MISSIONARIE DI MARIA - Piazza del Carmine, 21  -  50124
        Firenze  - Tel. 055 21 38 56  Fax: 055 28 18 35  - e-mail :
        info@...

        The class will be held on the 14th and 15h of September.

        A more detailed description of the course is available at
        www.controlchaos.com/certifiedscrum/course.htm. If, for any reason,
        you will not be attending, please let me know by return email or call
        me at 202-903-6854.

        I'm sorry, I don't remember registering for this course, and I don't understand why I should call you to say that I'm not attending.

        Cheers
        Joseph

        You can sign up at www.acteva.com/go/electroglide

        I look forward to seeing you.

        Bob Payne
        202-903-6854

        Scrum

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        Joseph Pelrine [ | ]
        MetaProg GmbH

        You don't become enormously successful without encountering some really interesting problems.
        - Mark Victor Hansen

      • we2bdc
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
          Joseph,

          Should I assume you will not be attending then.

          Thanks for the proof reading.

          -bob

          --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Pelrine