We're hiring at CC Pace

  • Kahle, Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005

      I'm looking for talented people to join our CC Pace team. I could use your help. Our partnership with Jobster lets you connect great people you know and trust with our job openings. It's easy to do and will only take you a minute.  The guiding principle is that great people know great people. It's a chance to help your friends, and their friends, find new careers and help CC Pace hire the best people. Thanks.

      You can look at the open positions at CC Pace by clicking the following link.

      http://service.jobster.com/view.html?i=CNYELQABIUQJ

      We respect your privacy and do not require you to register. Using Jobster, you choose who contacts you and when. To change your privacy settings, follow the link above and choose "contact settings" at the bottom of the page.

      Jobster (c) 2005 All rights reserved.  For more information, visit www.jobster.com