scrumonline

  • jsisk2001us@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2001
      Hi,

      Is the aplication running at http://www.scrumonline.com available to
      be installed locally by a team? I can see how it can be used for
      sharing information on a project but I'm not clear on how we can use
      it.

      Regards
      John Sisk
    • Ken Schwaber
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2001
        I can pull together a package that you can install. When do you need it, and
        how large is the team? Is the web facility inadequate for the team, or what
        further requirements do you have?

        When you say that you're not clear on how we can use it, can you give me
        more information. The tool is set up with a online help facility.
        ScrumOnline is intended for project/product management, for a
        product/project owner keeping track of product backlog, for teams to select
        product backlog for a Sprint, for teams to develop and maintain sprint
        backlog during a sprint, and for functionality to be packaged into a
        release.

        Ken Schwaber