Re: Measuring a scrum master

  • Bill McMichael
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24, 2005
      Kara,

      The flip answer is certainly to look at team performance and team
      results and that is certainly true. However, it seems you are looking
      for individual performance measures.

      To this I would add the following items.

      1. How well did the Scrum Master keep team's progress up to date and
      visible to everyone ?
      2. What did the Scrum Master do to help improve the lives of the
      development team or improve their productivity -- did she help foster
      creativity and empowerment ?
      3. Did she remove impediments quickly ?
      4. Did the Scrum Master help the product owner realize their
      objectives through the scrum process ?

      Bill

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Silva, Kara"