[scrumdevelopment] Scrum software

  • VIRMAN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14 6:28 AM
      The Scrum support tool at www.scrumonline.com is designed to support product
      management. We're looking at building another, simpler tool to support just
      backlog, sprints, and teams. Do anyone have any ideas or requirements from
      their projects?
      Ken Schwaber
    • Mark & Nicole Botticelli (Home)
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14 6:11 PM
        Ken, I wouldn't mind being involved in the next version. I had
        fun the first time. Let me know how I can help.
        Great job on the Pattern work.

        Regards,

        Mark Botticelli
        Director, Content Management Systems
        Electronic Media Technology Group
        Cahners Business Information, Inc.

        management. We're looking at building another, simpler tool to support just
        backlog, sprints, and teams. Do anyone have any ideas or requirements from
        their projects?
        Ken Schwaber

        Which First Lady would have made the best President?
        http://click.egroups.com/1/1478/4/_/356475/_/950538546/

        -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=scrumdevelopment&m=1
      • VIRMAN@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 15 6:28 AM
          Thanks, Mark. I'm meeting with Jeff Sutherland tomorrow to see what ideas he
          has and then I'll get back to you.

          I was contacted by someone named Greg Tutunjian, who says he's starting as
          Product Manager at Cahners. Do you know who he is?

          Good to hear from you,
          Ken
        • marek.wronowski
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 8, 2010
            Hi agile masters,

            I found this scrum software solution http://www.killerstartups.com/Web-App-Tools/scrumme-com-for-the-management-of-scrum-projects
            What do you think about it? It looks really nice. Very cheap and konw as SaaS architecture.
          • strazhce
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 9, 2010
              Hi, Marek,
              --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "marek.wronowski" <marek.wronowski@...> wrote:

              > Hi agile masters,
              >
              > I found this scrum software solution http://www.killerstartups.com/Web-App-Tools/scrumme-com-for-the-management-of-scrum-projects
              > What do you think about it? It looks really nice. Very cheap and konw as SaaS architecture.

              I'm not master, but I've walked trough the site it in several clicks, looks nice etc.
              Why do you consider such tool? Is there anything you can't do with the spreadsheet?

              Oleg