Re: daily status blogs

  • Bill Seitz <fluxent@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2003
      I agree.

      My current p-log plans focus on zwiki as a platform. see
      http://webseitz.fluxent.com/wiki/ProjectManagementSoftware for linky
      writeup.

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Dean Goodmanson
      <goodmansond@y...> wrote:

      > I've realized that the use of weblogs and wikis more
      > benefit efforts of the team(community?) development
      > factors of knowlege management and posterity rather
      > than essentials for product development. I'm looking
      > forward to the p-log spin-off.

    • Marco Abis
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2003
        Months ago I customized a wiki-engine to let a customer of mine use it for requirements management in a collaborative way. That tool is proprietary but I uploaded an alpha-version of an open source implementation here: http://armwiki.agilemovement.it/

        Development of this OpenSource version has been stopped on August 2002.....

        Just to let you know about it :-)

        >My current p-log plans focus on zwiki as a platform. see
        >http://webseitz.fluxent.com/wiki/ProjectManagementSoftware for linky
        >writeup.

        Marco Abis - CEO & Chairman
        Agility SPI: Software Process Improvement
        abis@... - abis@...
        http://agilemovement.it