At your service -> OPML file of the RSS feeds I received.

  • David H.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2005
      Hello Community,

      I have received numerous RSS links. Not as many as I had hoped to
      receive but quite a few.
      I have attached an OPML formatted file which most modern RSS readers
      will be able to import. This file will be kept and maintained by
      scrumeducation.com in the future. Please submit any RSS feeds you
      would like to see added to me at david@...

      I thank you for your patience and hard work!

      -d