Project Weblog [p-log] Draft Specification

  • Hal Macomber
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2003

      Here's my draft of a specification for a p-log http://halmacomber.com/p-log_draft_spec.html.  I have not notified my readers, not have I put any indicatiions that there's a new document on the website.  Please keep this in stealth mode for just a few days.  (I don't know why I have this request, but I do!)  I will publish the draft spec on Friday.  In the meantime, please offer your coments, opinions, suggestions, corrections in this forum or you can leave comments on the page.

      My next step is to build a prototype.  I could use some help.  I'm absolutely sure it will take some expertise that I don't have.  Any volunteers?

      Hal

      Subscribe to Reforming Project Management
      Enter your email address:

      Don't miss a posting! Forward to a friend.