Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Fitting a squirrel burger into a 30 day sprint

  • mike.dwyer1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 4, 2005
      When we look at the CAS model Clarity and Agreement should be considered continuum.   As clarity and agreement converge, the simpler the solution becomes.  The question i am wandering toward is not so much the refinement of clarity and agreement that Agile provides but rather what defines the boundary between insufficient and sufficient clarity and agreement to start with.To put it another way how far do we venture into the realms of Complexity, Ambiguity and Chaos.

      Alistair says for them to come back.  I am asking for some indicators that tell us not to go forward as opposed to only those that tell us we can do it.

      I appreciate both of your assistance in refining the question.  Please continue.
      --
      Mike Dwyer

      "I Keep six faithful serving-men
      Who serve me well and true: