Re: [scrumdevelopment] [OT] Last Call for the lovely people from down under. Your chances to become a CSM.

  • Boris Gloger
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      cool -- hope you will doing well. boris

      On 8/1/05, David H. <dmalloc@...> wrote:
      Hello.

      I know it is not news anymore, but since I will have to leave next
      week for a trip, I would like to point out two classes to those of you
      that are in Australia.
      The dates are as follows:

      CSM Certified Scrum Master      Canberra, Australia     2005-08-18      2005-08-19
      CSM Certified Scrum Master      Sydney, Australia       2005-08-25      2005-08-26

      You can book the courses by visiting http://scrumeducation.com/

      Your certifying trainer will be Jens Ƙstergaard.
      I hope this is not too off-topic. Thank you!

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      boris gloger
      www.glogerconsulting.de