RE: [scrumdevelopment] Seeking Agilists in Iowa

  • Kent J. McDonald
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2005
      Ron,
      Thanks for the info.

      Kent J. McDonald
      kent@...
      http://www.kentmcdonald.com
      Words to Lead By: Collaborate; Iterate; Serve the Team; Consider Context;
      Practice Excellence; Reflect and Adapt; Deliver Value

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005
        > There are at least two XP / Agile teams in Omaha, and some interested
        > folks at other companies. Bit of a pain to drive between Des Moines
        > and Omaha, but still ... might be worth hooking up.

        I'm on one of the Omaha teams, up for a road trip to Des Moines, up for
        lunch in Omaha, and up for post-work meetings on Wednesdays. I'll also
        be at NebraskaCERT next week if someone happens to be going to that.

        - Ken Boucher