Shameless plug for 2 CSM classes

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      Shameless plug for 2 CSM classes Hello--

      The following shameless plug is kept as short and sweet as possible. If you have questions, contact me off-list to respect those who don’t want to read about this.

      I am teaching the following two CSM classes, one is in Denver, the other is in Independence, MO.

      Date:             October 13-14, 2005
      Location:       Hotel Monaco in downtown Denver (17th and Champa)
      To register:    http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=92050
      Cost:              $1000 for the two days

      Date:             September 7-8, 2005
      Location:       Independence, Missouri (near Kansas City)
      To register:    call 888-904-7900
      Cost:              $1000 for the two days

      Additional information:
      Brochure:      http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/csm.pdf
      Questions:    mike@... or 303-810-2190

      Regards,