Boston Certified ScrumMaster Training

  • Jeff Sutherland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2005
      I received a number of requests for the Boston CSM training originally
      scheduled for August 17-18.

      The Boston Certified ScrumMaster Training for August 17-18 has been
      rescheduled to September 22-23 in Boston due to scheduling conflicts.
      Because of Ken Schwaber's recent surgery he has been unable to update
      the certification site. While waiting for Ken to recover, I have
      posted the updated schedule for Boston on my Scrum site at:
      http://jeffsutherland.com/scrum

      Hawaii requests have resulted in a scheduled CSM training after the
      HICSS Conference in January. Which Hawiian island the training in on
      will be determined by those who register.

      Jeff Sutherland