Developers Wanted

  • David Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2005
      I'm looking for a lot of developers for work on one of many DoD
      projects. We are a Microsoft Shop, but I always welcome Java programmers
      willing to convert to the dark side. Here are some of the details:

      1. We have a few offices in San Diego and Norfolk. In San Diego, we're
      in Coronado and Mission Valley.
      2. The pay is good.
      3. It's a fast paced, semi-chaotic environment where there's and agile
      push by many people. Many aspects of agile are utilized, some are not
      but we're still trying.
      4. Open environment, great communication, great parties, and great
      peers.

      If you are interested, please contact me at droberts@....

      David Roberts
      InnovaSystems Intl