Host Organizations for Agile/Scrum Workshops this fall

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2001

      As part of publishing the book Scrum - Agile Software Development this fall, I'm looking for organizations that could host workshops/training sessions this fall for Agile Development and Scrum. The workshop content would be:

      1. Complexity in software development
      2. The paradigm shift - agile development is based on empirical, adaptive process models
      3. Why current defined processes don't work
      4. Scrum - agile development
      5. Scrum - practices
      6. Scrum - a wrapper for any engineering practices, including Extreme Programming

      The workshop would be two days long. The host organization would be able to invite any number of members of their organization to the workshop. The workshop would not require computers or workstations.

      The hosting organization would have to supply the facility for the workshop, pay my expenses (no fees charged) and provide places for 15 people to attend that are not part of the hosting organization. In return, I would provide two days of Agile/Scrum consulting after or before the workshop at no charge.

      I'm looking for hosting organizations this fall in the Midwestern United States (prefer Chicago), Western United States (prefer SanFrancisco, LosAngeles, or Seattle), England, and Germany. My expenses will vary per location.

      Ken Schwaber

      President, Advanced Development Methods

      www.controlchaos.com and www.agilealliance.org