Fwd: Article of interest in the latest CM Crossroads

  • Brad Appleton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2005
      This may interest and/or amuse some of you... It's about what Agile
      Teams should expect from an SCM process. Comments welcome, especially
      as we plan to do a follow up modeled on another historic document...

      http://www.cmcrossroads.com/article/47699

      (the whole issue is at http://www.cmcrossroads.com/cmjournal/jul05.html)

      National Treasures of Agile Development
      Tue Jul 19 2005 02:34 PM
      By Robert Cowham

      Robert Cowham, Steve Berczuk and Brad Appleton

      Introduction

      Recent research has discovered a very interesting cache of papers
      about a little known Tribe called the Agile Developers.

      The first document is a draft dated July 4th (the year is illegible).
      (continued...
      http://www.cmcrossroads.com/article/47699
      )
      --
      Steve Berczuk | steve@... | http://www.berczuk.com
      SCM Patterns: Effective Teamwork, Practical Integration