Looking for evidence...

  • Schiel James - SHS Malvern
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
      All,

      I'm looking for a few good references on how Scrum has provided improved
      productivity. Does anyone have someone quantified that would exemplify
      improved productivity using Scrum?

      Many thanks!

      Jim Schiel
      Certified Scrum Master, Practicing

      Thank you
    • Hubert Smits
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
        Hi Jim,

        The websites for Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland both provide
        whitepapers with such evidence. Is that what you're looking for?

        --Hubert

        On 7/6/05, Schiel James - SHS Malvern <james.schiel@...> wrote:

        > All,
        >
        > I'm looking for a few good references on how Scrum has provided improved
        > productivity. Does anyone have someone quantified that would exemplify
        > improved productivity using Scrum?
        >
        > Many thanks!
        >
        > Jim Schiel
        > Certified Scrum Master, Practicing

        > This message and any included attachments are from Siemens Medical Solutions
        > USA, Inc. and are intended only for the addressee(s).
        > The information contained herein may include trade secrets or privileged or
        > otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
        > copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may
        > be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
        > you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and
        > notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to Central.SecurityOffice@...
        >
        > Thank you

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Schiel James - SHS Malvern
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
          Unfortunately, I've checked both sites and only found one article that
          refers to improved productivity in a quantifiable sense.

          Thank you
        • mike.dwyer1@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
            Throughput?   Velocity?

            I find reading some of the Practicing documents to be of value.

            --
            Mike Dwyer

            "I Keep six faithful serving-men
            Who serve me well and true: