Scrum Teams seek developers

  • Boris Gloger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      Hi folks,

      do you seek a Scrum Team that works completely self-organized, runs TDD, pair programming and all the other major Agile ideas are already working?

      You are a

      a) an Audio/Video developer with a huge experience in codex, signalling and transmission of these data to windows clients, Direct X, Speex, etc

      b) very experience GUI (Windows) developer who are able to build Gui's that are not based on Windows frameworks (development has to be done in C++)

      c) System Engineer / Linux who wants to develope and maintain development and testing infrastructure for a team of 30 and more developers

      d) and last but not Least I am looking for a super man: I want to have a Unit Lead Back end Technologies who will be responsible for 10 to 15 people. He does need to have very good experiences in managing a resource pool and leadership of people. And he must be a technical expert in various types of software development:
      Java, J2EE, O/R, Model Driven Software Design, ....

      In case you are interested in one of these position and willing to work permanently in Germany, Karlsruhe. I am happy to send you more information via our Human Competence Center.

      Please send an email to me

      Boris

      PS: This is not an official posting from my company, but a informal information to friends

      --
      boris gloger