Scrum Gathering Pictures

  • Mary Poppendieck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005

      HI all,

      Perhaps three weeks ago someone who went to the Scrum Gathering ordered a CD of the photos.  Since we were traveling for a month, I told whomever it was that I would get back to him the first week of July, when we returned home.  Unfortunately, my laptop crashed and I lost the e-mails on the disk, so I don’t know who wants the pictures.  If it was you (or if you’d like a copy of the CD) send us an e-mail at photos@....

      Thanks!

      Mary Poppendieck