Re: Réf. : [scrumdevelopment] bor ders of human relations in Teams

  • Lou Cifer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
      gery.derbier@... wrote:

      > I would recommend and encourage people share their emotional state any
      > time necessary to give clue to their behavior (e.g. checkin protocol).
      > This would greatly enhance the communication. However, no one should
      > be asked to explain why they feel that way, this is private matter.
      >
      > Géry.

      Oh misunderstanding.
      if i see or "feel" somebody got problems outside the office, i ask what
      the problem is (i.e. "i am tired"), to tell why is his decission.
      sometimes i tell about some of my problems or problems of "friends", so
      i can give nondirect help (i.e. with the 4 month old daughter i tell him
      about my experiences with my little daughters).

      henning