Re: [scrumdevelopment] OT: It's that time again - because: it's the right thing to do!

  • Paul Carvalho
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2005
      The jury's still out with me. I'm a software tester and as far as I
      can tell, I'm not a part of the Agile world. Therefore I am happy to
      participate on *Agile-like* projects. Agile Testing always seems to
      be defined as involving test techniques on either end of the Testing
      spectrum: unit testing and user acceptance testing. I don't do either
      since I'm neither a programmer nor a customer. Happily, the clients I
      work for see value in other testing techniques too.

      I'm still learning about SCRUM too. So far, I've only been involved
      on Scrum-like projects. Funny that. ;-)

      Paul.