  • kschwaber@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2001
      I've written an article that is about to appear in the Cutter
      Executive report comparing the various agile process. I included RUP
      from Rational because of their claims of agility. Rated from
      completely agile (3.0) to not agile (1.0, Scrum and Extrememe
      programming were 3.0, Dynamic Systems Development Method was 2.3,
      Feature Driven Development was 1.7, and RUP was 1.3. The RUP rating
      was quite a surprise given their recent claims.