Scrum Projects using tools

  • Gopalakrishna K
    Message 1 of 51 , Jun 13, 2005
      Folks,

      Does anyone have experience using either Rally or VersionOne for Scrum
      projects? Especially in an offshore environment.

      TIA,

      -
      Gopal
    • Cote'
      Message 51 of 51 , Jun 20, 2005
        I've used Rally for sometime. I wouldn't recommend spending any money
        on project management software. Instead, I'd just XPlanner, and take
        the $1,000's of dollars you'd spend on comercial project mgmt tools
        and give it to your developers as bonuses. They'll be a lot happier to
        get cash than an (overly) fancy project management tool.

        --
        http://www.drunkandretired.com