RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Coach's Corner

  • Mike Dwyer
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 11, 2005
      Someone should contact SoftPro. I know they are one of the best 'cutting
      edge' bookshops out there, have a great staff and carry every book I have
      ever needed. I will do this if someone explains to me what the nuts and
      bolts are, as I am a luddite when it comes to online book purchasing.

      Michael F. Dwyer

      Mike.Dwyer1@...