Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum Pregame Phase

  • todd
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 10, 2005
      banshee858 wrote:

      > Here is what I think: my fear about having a "no code" sprint is one
      > would have nothing to "inspect-and -adapt" at the end of the sprint.

      I guess I think ideas are just as inspectable and adaptable as code, if
      not more so. That doesn't have to imply a grabage can full of
      documentation either. If, for example, I am working on a non-software
      product and the end result is to be manufactured in China, we will have
      a lot of products that aren't "real" in the same sense as code, yet they
      all have to be made to "work." We'll do a lot of drawing on a board,
      which aren't really different the doing software design on the board.