Re: [scrumdevelopment] Agile Enterprise

  • Jim McCusker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
      Mike Beedle wrote:

      > Please join us to discuss the concept of an Agile Enterprise and how
      > to get there...

      I'm a small company owner (services for small businesses) who wants to
      use Agile concepts (especially scrum) in the world of technical
      operations services (IT support, helpdesk, etc), business operations
      services (billing, bookkeeping, office management), marketing services
      (PR, web content, positioning, etc), as well as my already existing
      agile methods in software development and QA. Is this a reasonable goal,
      or am I hoping to overextend the concept of an Agile Enterprise?

      Jim