RE: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Evolution: What's it all about?

  • Mike Beedle
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 7, 2005

      Mike Dwyer wrote:

      >Ahh it is so good to get the gang back together.  It has been months since

      >anyone has invoked the holocaust or
      Nazism.

      We learn from history.  Do you have a point to make or are you are just hoping to “pick up fights”?

      Last time someone used a similar historical reference was to remind everyone that when a group

      does something unjust:

      like using Scrum for their management practices, but without any references to Scrum,

      *the abused have a hard time forgetting that the abusers did something wrong*.

      Mike Dwyer wrote:
      > Also it would be great if Mike Beedle would reiterate that

      > Scrum is NOT a development methodology
      but a transformation mechanism for
      > organizations that want to compete in the
      21st century.

      > Illegitimum non Carborundum!!!!!
      >
      > I got the nails.  What time do we meet and at Which cathedral?

      Transalated:

      illegitimis non carborundum ==  don't let the bastards grind you down.”

      Anything you want to explain?  Who are the bastards?  What do you mean by a cathedral?

      You have the “nails to do what”?

      I am just trying to understand,

      -        Mike