Share your success stories - was Re: Scrum (as a Maxwell Demon)

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2005
      And, while we're sharing success stories... I'm dying to know:

      Something great is going on in VA - there seems to be a concentration
      of Scrum projects there. So - who did what? A CSM course? Some
      influential CEO got a hold of Ken's book? What?

      Does anyone know what "tipped" VA? Tell me, tell me, I want to do the
      same in Toronto!

      deb

      (apologies, I didn't trim my last post, it was huge. Sorry!)