rugby

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2002

      I just came across this link:

      http://www.communications.xplabs.com/experience2001-1.html

      It doesn’t mention Scrum directly but does describe how rugby as a useful metaphor for when “teamwork is key.”

      -Mike

    • Jonas Bengtsson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2003
        On 2002-12-14, 04:53, Mike Cohn wrote:
        > I just came across this link:
        > http://www.communications.xplabs.com/experience2001-1.html

        > It doesn't mention Scrum directly but does describe how rugby as a
        > useful metaphor for when "teamwork is key."

        Now I finally got around to read this article. It was a really good
        read! Unfortunately is rugby not that popular here in Sweden, but I'm
        looking forward to watch (not play :-) ) some day!

        Thanks for the pointer, Mike!

        --
        Best regards,
        Jonas