Scrum Trainings in Calgary (July 13,14,15)

  • Kert Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      Folks,

      I'll be in Calgary in July to conduct a 2-day Certified ScrumMaster course
      as well as a brand new 1-day workshop covering the practical aspects of
      launching and leading a Scrum (or other Agile-driven) project.

      See below for short blurbs on each of these trainings. Please contact me for
      additional information (I have flyers in PDF format). Thanks!

      --
      Kert Peterson
      (512) 626-3492

      ScrumMaster Certification Course [2-day training]
      Leading an Agile project is radically different from traditional project
      management and demands a new set of skills, knowledge, and abilities. In the
      words of Ken Schwaber, co-pioneer of Scrum and author of 2 books on the
      topic, "Rather than plan, instruct and direct, the ScrumMaster facilitates,
      coaches and leads."

      The 2-day ScrumMaster Certification course is designed to equip participants
      with the knowledge, skills, and attitude to successfully implement Scrum on
      their projects.

      Launching & Leading Agile Projects Workshop [1-day Training]
      Scrum and Agile-driven projects rely on cross-functional, self-organizing
      teams to plan, coordinate, and deliver valuable software to the business.
      How the Agile Coach (ScrumMaster) initiates the project, orients the team to
      the new process, and leads the team in collaborating can be the difference
      between Agile project success and failure.

      Launching and Leading an Agile Project provides the new and experienced
      Agile Coach with the knowledge, skills, and practical tools to effectively
      initiate an Agile project.