PTO Day

  • Kelly_J_Gigliotti@key.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005

      I will be out of the office starting 06/03/2005 and will not return until 06/06/2005.

      Out sick today. If you need anything, you can page me at 888-275-3471. Thanks.

      This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic information about individuals and businesses subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information. 127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

    • Kelly_J_Gigliotti@key.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005

        I will be out of the office starting 06/09/2005 and will not return until 06/10/2005.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2005

          I will be out of the office starting 06/16/2005 and will not return until 06/17/2005.