Where are the Agile Coaches?

  • Scott Kahle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Hello, My name is Scott Kahle and I am the Recruiting Manager at CC
      Pace. As we continue to grow our Agile Project Management offering, we
      continue to look for exceptional Project Managers with experience
      leading projects under an Agile methodology. With so few qualified
      individuals available, I thought I might get some suggestions from the
      members of this group on where to look or who to talk to. If you have
      any suggestions or referrals please feel free to contact me directly
      at (703) 251-6994 or via email at scott.kahle@....