Re: [scrumdevelopment] Here you have, ;o)

  • Peter McGowan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2001
      Unlike it's parent, the Love Bug, this beauty does nothing more than
      propagate using your address book.

      "Hide file extensions for known file types". I suggest everybody who gets
      burned by this wonderful Windows feature should open Windows Explorer,
      select Tools-Options, select the View tab, and clear the appropriate box (at
      least that's how you do it in Windows 2000, I'm sure Me/98/95 are similar).

      From then on, you'll see "AnnaKournikova.jpg.vbs" which is obviously an
      attachment to be avoided...

      -Peter

        >Unlike it's parent, the Love Bug, this beauty does nothing more than
        >propagate using your address book.
        >
        >"Hide file extensions for known file types". I suggest everybody who gets
        >burned by this wonderful Windows feature should open Windows Explorer,
        >select Tools-Options, select the View tab, and clear the appropriate box
        >(at
        >least that's how you do it in Windows 2000, I'm sure Me/98/95 are similar).
        >
        >From then on, you'll see "AnnaKournikova.jpg.vbs" which is obviously an
        >attachment to be avoided...
        >
        >-Peter

        Those who responsible to sabotaging others computers don't have a place on
        earth.