Here you have, ;o)

  • Wang shu
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2001
      Hi:
      Check This!
    • Peter McGowan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2001
        Unlike it's parent, the Love Bug, this beauty does nothing more than
        propagate using your address book.

        "Hide file extensions for known file types". I suggest everybody who gets
        burned by this wonderful Windows feature should open Windows Explorer,
        select Tools-Options, select the View tab, and clear the appropriate box (at
        least that's how you do it in Windows 2000, I'm sure Me/98/95 are similar).

        From then on, you'll see "AnnaKournikova.jpg.vbs" which is obviously an
        attachment to be avoided...

        -Peter

          >Unlike it's parent, the Love Bug, this beauty does nothing more than
          >propagate using your address book.
          >
          >"Hide file extensions for known file types". I suggest everybody who gets
          >burned by this wonderful Windows feature should open Windows Explorer,
          >select Tools-Options, select the View tab, and clear the appropriate box
          >(at
          >least that's how you do it in Windows 2000, I'm sure Me/98/95 are similar).
          >
          >From then on, you'll see "AnnaKournikova.jpg.vbs" which is obviously an
          >attachment to be avoided...
          >
          >-Peter

          Those who responsible to sabotaging others computers don't have a place on
          earth.