Re: CSM course in Australia?

  • ianbren99
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4, 2005
      Joseph Pelrine came over from Switzerland in February and we had 3
      people attend.

      It was a tough gig because he thought it would be sun and sand, but
      we had a freak weather pattern through and it rained for the 1st week!

      He delivered the Scrum training on the back of a consulting
      engagement, so I gues the travel costs didn't impact the final fee.

      <off topic>
      So, if any of you out there want to deliver a training course, I can
      highly recommend Adelaide in South Australia. Not only is it easy to
      get to, but the wine districts are about 30 minutes away.

      Oh, and Kangaroo Island is a ferry-ride away!

      Or how about Brisbane for the Great Barrier Reef?

      </off topic>

      So, if there are plans, book me in for 3 seats!

      Cheers

      Ian

      http://www.ianbren.com
    • todd
      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2005
        This is a write up of some thoughts on how to layout an office for
        software development. The target development process is Agile so it
        seems appropriate for this list. There's probably nothing new to people
        here, but the references section may prove useful.

        http://radio.weblogs.com/0103955/categories/stupidHumanProgramming/