Re: [scrumdevelopment] CSM course in Australia?

  • Lasse Koskela
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3, 2005
      On 5/3/05, David H. <dmalloc@...> wrote:
      > On 5/3/05, Yannick Arekion <arekiony@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Can you let me know how much it will cost and I will try to get some people
      > >
      > Well in Europe it is 1000 Euro, in the US 1000 US Dollar, so I guess
      > it would be 1000 Australian buckaroos :)

      Gee. I guess it's only 1000 Yen's in Japan, then ;)

      -Lasse-
    • David H.
      Message 2 of 10 , May 3, 2005

        > Gee. I guess it's only 1000 Yen's in Japan, then ;)

        or 1000 Rand in India.
        That would prmote scrum quickly :) <grins>
      • Balaji C.R
        Message 3 of 10 , May 3, 2005
          Is it 1000 rand OR rupees?

          balaji

          Message 4 of 10 , May 4, 2005
            Joseph Pelrine came over from Switzerland in February and we had 3
            people attend.

            It was a tough gig because he thought it would be sun and sand, but
            we had a freak weather pattern through and it rained for the 1st week!

            He delivered the Scrum training on the back of a consulting
            engagement, so I gues the travel costs didn't impact the final fee.

            <off topic>
            So, if any of you out there want to deliver a training course, I can
            highly recommend Adelaide in South Australia. Not only is it easy to
            get to, but the wine districts are about 30 minutes away.

            Oh, and Kangaroo Island is a ferry-ride away!

            Or how about Brisbane for the Great Barrier Reef?

            </off topic>

            So, if there are plans, book me in for 3 seats!

            Cheers

            Ian

            http://www.ianbren.com
          • todd
            Message 5 of 10 , May 4, 2005
              This is a write up of some thoughts on how to layout an office for
              software development. The target development process is Agile so it
              seems appropriate for this list. There's probably nothing new to people
              here, but the references section may prove useful.

              http://radio.weblogs.com/0103955/categories/stupidHumanProgramming/