Re: [scrumdevelopment] CSM course in Australia?

  • Yannick Arekion
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3, 2005
      Can you let me know how much it will cost and I will try to get some people

      Cheers
      Yannick

      "David H." <dmalloc@...> wrote:
      I already contacted Richard off list. If there are enough atendees,
      say 10-15 I am sure that I can get a trainer I know interested in this
      "endevour" :)

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • David H.
      Message 2 of 10 , May 3, 2005
        On 5/3/05, Yannick Arekion <arekiony@...> wrote:

        > Can you let me know how much it will cost and I will try to get some people

        Well in Europe it is 1000 Euro, in the US 1000 US Dollar, so I guess
        it would be 1000 Australian buckaroos :)
      • Lasse Koskela
        Message 3 of 10 , May 3, 2005
          On 5/3/05, David H. <dmalloc@...> wrote:
          > On 5/3/05, Yannick Arekion <arekiony@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Can you let me know how much it will cost and I will try to get some people
          > >
          > Well in Europe it is 1000 Euro, in the US 1000 US Dollar, so I guess
          > it would be 1000 Australian buckaroos :)

          Gee. I guess it's only 1000 Yen's in Japan, then ;)

          -Lasse-
        • David H.
          Message 4 of 10 , May 3, 2005

            > Gee. I guess it's only 1000 Yen's in Japan, then ;)

            or 1000 Rand in India.
            That would prmote scrum quickly :) <grins>
          • Balaji C.R
            Message 5 of 10 , May 3, 2005
              Is it 1000 rand OR rupees?

              balaji

              Message 6 of 10 , May 4, 2005
                Joseph Pelrine came over from Switzerland in February and we had 3
                people attend.

                It was a tough gig because he thought it would be sun and sand, but
                we had a freak weather pattern through and it rained for the 1st week!

                He delivered the Scrum training on the back of a consulting
                engagement, so I gues the travel costs didn't impact the final fee.

                <off topic>
                So, if any of you out there want to deliver a training course, I can
                highly recommend Adelaide in South Australia. Not only is it easy to
                get to, but the wine districts are about 30 minutes away.

                Oh, and Kangaroo Island is a ferry-ride away!

                Or how about Brisbane for the Great Barrier Reef?

                </off topic>

                So, if there are plans, book me in for 3 seats!

                Cheers

                Ian

                http://www.ianbren.com
              • todd
                Message 7 of 10 , May 4, 2005
                  This is a write up of some thoughts on how to layout an office for
                  software development. The target development process is Agile so it
                  seems appropriate for this list. There's probably nothing new to people
                  here, but the references section may prove useful.

                  http://radio.weblogs.com/0103955/categories/stupidHumanProgramming/