CSM course in Australia?

  • Richard Lewis-Shell
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2005
      Hi,

      Does anyone know of any planned CSM courses in Australia? I have two
      attendees that would be interested from Melbourne.

      Richard
    • Yannick Arekion
      Message 2 of 10 , May 3, 2005
        I am interrested as well? I am located in Canberra and willing to travel to either Sydney or Melbourne if there is a course coming up

        Looking forward to it.

        Cheers
        Yannick
        P.s If more attendees are needed let me know and I could find more people to attend.

        Richard Lewis-Shell <rlewisshell@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        Does anyone know of any planned CSM courses in Australia? I have two
        attendees that would be interested from Melbourne.

        Richard

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • David H.
        Message 3 of 10 , May 3, 2005
          I already contacted Richard off list. If there are enough atendees,
          say 10-15 I am sure that I can get a trainer I know interested in this
          "endevour" :)
        • Yannick Arekion

            Message 5 of 10 , May 3, 2005
              On 5/3/05, Yannick Arekion <arekiony@...> wrote:

              > Can you let me know how much it will cost and I will try to get some people

              Well in Europe it is 1000 Euro, in the US 1000 US Dollar, so I guess
              it would be 1000 Australian buckaroos :)
            • Lasse Koskela
              Message 6 of 10 , May 3, 2005
                On 5/3/05, David H. <dmalloc@...> wrote:
                > On 5/3/05, Yannick Arekion <arekiony@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Can you let me know how much it will cost and I will try to get some people
                > >
                > Well in Europe it is 1000 Euro, in the US 1000 US Dollar, so I guess
                > it would be 1000 Australian buckaroos :)

                Gee. I guess it's only 1000 Yen's in Japan, then ;)

                -Lasse-
              • David H.
                Message 7 of 10 , May 3, 2005

                  > Gee. I guess it's only 1000 Yen's in Japan, then ;)

                  or 1000 Rand in India.
                  That would prmote scrum quickly :) <grins>
                • Balaji C.R
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 3, 2005
                    Is it 1000 rand OR rupees?

                    balaji

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 4, 2005
                      Joseph Pelrine came over from Switzerland in February and we had 3
                      people attend.

                      It was a tough gig because he thought it would be sun and sand, but
                      we had a freak weather pattern through and it rained for the 1st week!

                      He delivered the Scrum training on the back of a consulting
                      engagement, so I gues the travel costs didn't impact the final fee.

                      <off topic>
                      So, if any of you out there want to deliver a training course, I can
                      highly recommend Adelaide in South Australia. Not only is it easy to
                      get to, but the wine districts are about 30 minutes away.

                      Oh, and Kangaroo Island is a ferry-ride away!

                      Or how about Brisbane for the Great Barrier Reef?

                      </off topic>

                      So, if there are plans, book me in for 3 seats!

                      Cheers

                      Ian

                      http://www.ianbren.com
                    • todd
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 4, 2005
                        This is a write up of some thoughts on how to layout an office for
                        software development. The target development process is Agile so it
                        seems appropriate for this list. There's probably nothing new to people
                        here, but the references section may prove useful.

                        http://radio.weblogs.com/0103955/categories/stupidHumanProgramming/