Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Decertification

  • Christian Edward Gruber
    Message 1 of 69 , Apr 30, 2005
      And our chief weapons: No Fear, No Surprise, Ruthless Efficiency, and an
      enormous fanatical devotion to destroying paperwork.

      Christian.

      Hubert Smits wrote:

      >And don't forget the special handshake and secret greeting!
      >
      >--Hubert
      >

      >On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 00:02:10 -0500, Mike Dwyer <mike.dwyer1@...> wrote:
      >

      >>"Do we get to wear red capes and rush in at the end of the show shouting "No
      >>One escapes the Scrum Inquisition?" If not then who'd want to play?
      >>
      >>Michael F. Dwyer
      >>
      >>Mike.Dwyer1@...

      Christian E. Gruber President, Israfil Consulting Services Corp.
      (905) 640-1119 (office) cgruber@...
      (416) 930-6023 (cell) http://www.israfil.net
    • Christian Edward Gruber
      Message 69 of 69 , Apr 30, 2005