Re: [scrumdevelopment] Yahoo takes over

  • tania_horton@idx.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 6:02 AM
      Hi Ken-

      Long time no talk to.....just thought that I would let you know that I resigned
      IDX last week.
      Thanks for all your help in past years.
      Maybe our paths will cross again.

      Tania

      |--------+------------------------>
      | | kschwaber@mind|
      | | spring.com |
      | | |
      | | 02/02/01 11:46|
      | | AM |
      | | Please respond|
      | | to |
      | | scrumdevelopme|
      | | nt |
      | | |
      | |
      | To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com |
      | cc: (bcc: Tania Horton/BVT/IDX1) |
      | Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Yahoo takes over |

      egroups has been bought out by yahoo, and the name changed to
      yahoogroups. If you have any trouble with the group messaging, let
      me know.
      Ken Schwaber