RE: [scrumdevelopment] Grass roots upbringing

  • Mike Dwyer
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2005
      Let's not confuse sitting around the campfire singing KumBYaa as Agile.

      Agile, by its very nature, is extremely SELF Disciplined, which means (in my
      house anyway) if you don't understand how to manage what you do, or can't
      perform successfully managing yourself in a professional manner,

      Go home.

      Agile, in my mind, is only for people who respect themselves and their work
      enough to never allow either to slip.

      I may argue with my brethren here, but I always listen to what they say.

      Michael F. Dwyer

      Mike.Dwyer1@...