idea of webgathering

  • David Vitoria
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2005
      I'm from Chile and I have started using Scrum and some XP practices in
      my team since few weeks ago. I cannot attend to Scrum Gathering on May,
      because of workload and long-time on VISA issues (30-40 working days)
      (too much time, isn'it? USA Embassy...). It should be good that next
      time for Scrum gathering, people like me can be online discussing the
      gathering issues (a webgathering). I think that like me can be a lot of
      people. What do you think?