Yahoo takes over

  • kschwaber@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
      egroups has been bought out by yahoo, and the name changed to
      yahoogroups. If you have any trouble with the group messaging, let
      me know.
      Ken Schwaber
    • tania_horton@idx.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
        Hi Ken-

        Long time no talk to.....just thought that I would let you know that I resigned
        IDX last week.
        Thanks for all your help in past years.
        Maybe our paths will cross again.

        Tania