Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: [maybe a little OT] Can someone explain the various ScrumGathering fees at s

  • Denis Haskin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2005
      Is that concept ("pay what they can and they find appropriate") mentioned *anywhere* on the web site?

      So is the assumption that if a company is sending people, they should pay at the "corporate" level?

      Thanks,

      dwh

      Mike Cohn wrote:

      I believe the intent is that each person pays what they can and what they
      find appropriate for that day. The event is expected to cost just under
      $100/person to put on (for that day). The 0,1,2 FD stuff are just internal
      codes I believe. They don't mean anything.

      I think that old ScrumMaster, Karl Marx, said it best: "From each according
      to his abilities, to each according to his needs." Marx also said, "Chickens
      of the world unite."

      Mike Cohn
      www.mountaingoatsoftware.com