Re: [scrumdevelopment] Colorado Software Summit

  • Mike Bowler
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      alanfromclt wrote:

      > I will be at the Colorado Software Summit November 4-8. I am a Java
      > developer, SCRUM/XP user, as well as a division SEPG member and SQA
      > manager in a major process improvement initiative at a large US
      > bank. Kind of a weird combination, I admit!
      >
      > Are there any other SRUM or XP users that are going to be at the
      > conference? Wanna get together, sip some beer, and trade stories?

      There will be quite a few people interested in XP/Agile at Colorado
      Software Summit next week. There have been sessions and bof's on XP at
      previous years and they were always well attended.

      There will be no shortage of people willing to talk about Agile
      processes next week ;-)

      --
      Mike Bowler
      Principal, Gargoyle Software Inc.