Colorado Software Summit

  • alanfromclt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      I will be at the Colorado Software Summit November 4-8. I am a Java
      developer, SCRUM/XP user, as well as a division SEPG member and SQA
      manager in a major process improvement initiative at a large US
      bank. Kind of a weird combination, I admit!

      Are there any other SRUM or XP users that are going to be at the
      conference? Wanna get together, sip some beer, and trade stories?

      I am especially interested in chatting with others involved in
      process improvement efforts at large companies that involve CMM or
      ISO certifications and/or Six Sigma methods. I ESPECIALLY want to
      hear from anyone who succeeded while preserving the freedom of their
      OO development teams to exploit Agile methods.

      If you are interested let me know at agstreet@....

      Alan
    • Mike Bowler
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
        alanfromclt wrote:

        > I will be at the Colorado Software Summit November 4-8. I am a Java
        > developer, SCRUM/XP user, as well as a division SEPG member and SQA
        > manager in a major process improvement initiative at a large US
        > bank. Kind of a weird combination, I admit!
        >
        > Are there any other SRUM or XP users that are going to be at the
        > conference? Wanna get together, sip some beer, and trade stories?

        There will be quite a few people interested in XP/Agile at Colorado
        Software Summit next week. There have been sessions and bof's on XP at
        previous years and they were always well attended.

        There will be no shortage of people willing to talk about Agile
        processes next week ;-)

        --
        Mike Bowler
        Principal, Gargoyle Software Inc.