Scrum for all applications

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2002
      Agile and Scrum have been denigrated as not applicable to mission
      critical, life critical, and other tight tolerance application
      development. However, by setting standards of what constitutes a
      potentially shippable product increment, Scrum is appropriate for
      these applications, as we showed at IDX with a FDA approved
      application. Mike Cohn posted an article I wrote on this at the
      agilealliance website,
      http://www.agilealliance.com/articles/articles/PSPI.pdf

      Ken