Scrum for all applications

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2002
      Scrum and agile have been disparaged as not relevant to life
      critical, mission criticalk, and other high precision applications. I
      recently wrote a paper that discusses how any application can be
      addressed by Scrum or any agile process, iteration by iteration. Mike
      Cohn posted it recently at the agilealliance website,
      http://www.agilealliance.com/articles/articles/PSPI.pdf
      Ken
    • Ken Schwaber
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2002
        Agile and Scrum have been denigrated as not applicable to mission
        critical, life critical, and other tight tolerance application
        development. However, by setting standards of what constitutes a
        potentially shippable product increment, Scrum is appropriate for
        these applications, as we showed at IDX with a FDA approved
        application. Mike Cohn posted an article I wrote on this at the